The Centre for Political Research
RESEARCH CENTRE FOR POLITICAL RESEARCH (KPE)http://www.kpe-panteion.gr/index.php?lang=en
Director: Prof. Yannis Voulgaris
The Centre for Political Research is located at Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences and aims at the upgrade of the educational and research activities of the Department Political Science and History.
Among other activities the CPR:
- Implements research projects
- Organizes conferences, scientific meetings, training seminars
- Publishes works on Political Science and History
At the site of CPR you may find material from past and forthcoming activities, working papers from members and associates of the Centre, brief book presentations.
The Centre for Political Research was founded in 1989 with resolution of the Senate of Panteion University (19-4-1989) under the name “Hellenic Centre for Political Research”. On February 2006, it was renamed into “Centre for Political Research”. Since August 2015 the Centre for Political Research has been established as a 'Laboratory' of Political Sociology and Comparative Political Analysis.
The Centre for Political Research, in order to achieve its educational and scientific aims, is engaged in activities that include:
- Publishing of scientific papers, books and/or journals.
- Conducting research programs.
- Organizing conferences, meetings, lectures, workshops and seminars.
- Creation of a library and an Archive of Primary Material (Data) – conventional and electronic.
- Providing consulting services, with the precondition that they abide by the rules of academic and research ethics.